1. Best Plots are square or rectangular.
2. More Open space should be left in the North and East of the building.
3. Keep the centre of the building and the centre of the plot free from any loads, beams, pillars, columns and wells.
4. Keep North-East open, clean and clutter-free as possible.
5. Never have beams, pillars, depressions or wells in the centre of the house.
6. Kitchen should be placed in the South-East. Face East while cooking. Gas stove should be placed in South-East of the kitchen.
7. Puja room should be in North-East sector. The medicines can be placed in North or North-East for enhancing the healing properties of the medicines.
8. Never put loads in the North-East corner of the house or the rooms.
9. Do not construct kitchen and toilet next to each other.
10. Kitchen should not be directly in front of the main door.
11. Never have a puja room or toilet under a staircase. Use this space only for storage area.
12. Having a toilet/fireplace/Elec Meter in the North-East corner of the house can ruin it financially besides mental tension and quarrels amongst inmates.
13. Have the well, borewell, underground water storage tank only in the North-East of the building.
14. Have the overhead water tank in the North-West
15. Have the master bedroom in the South-West of the house.